Business or Commercial insurance is a bit different than personal lines insurance.  Some common types of business policies are BOPs (business owner policy), CPP (commercial package policy), Professional Liability, General Liability, Cyber protection, Property insurance, Errors and Ommissions (E&O), Malpractice, Inland Marine and Commercial Auto coverage.

Rather than go into too much detail here, if you are a business owner or require some form of malpractice coverage, please give us a call or email us and let's schedule a time to discuss your specific needs.

We have plenty of carriers to work with, so we're sure to be able to come up with the right protection for your business.